Leadership Snohomish County is asking residents what they want in their county and communities over the next 20 years.
And Sno-Isle Libraries is lending a hand in gathering those thoughts.
Informal gatherings are scheduled this month at five community libraries. Attendees will be able to share opinions, stories
- Snohomish Library: Sept. 11, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Stanwood Library: Sept. 18, 10-11:30 p.m.
- Darrington Library: Sept. 20, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Lynnwood Library: Sept. 24, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Mariner Library: Sept. 26, 2-3:30 p.m.
The meetings are “Civic Engagement Discovery Sessions.” Using a focus-group style, information from the meetings will be part of Summit 2038, a countywide visioning event hosted by Leadership Snohomish County from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Oct. 15 at the Tulalip Resort Casino. The goal of the discovery sessions and Summit 2038 are to help make Snohomish County better for all.