Hello Teen Writers!
Following we have a fresh set of writing prompts for the week. Submit your pieces, or one of your favorite writing prompts, sometime this week. Happy writing!
- You are a teenager with the ability to measure how “dangerous” people are on a scale of 1 to 10 just by looking at them. A normal child would be a 1, while a trained man with an assault rifle would be a 7. Today, you notice the unassuming new kid at school measures a 10.
- You declare to the heavens that you will never fall in love. Aphrodite herself takes this as a challenge.
- Take favorite characters from two or more books, and put them in a situation together.
- Reverse werewolves, where wolves turn into confused and excited humans every month on the full moon, only to wake up the next day as wolves with clothes draped over them.
- One day you notice there’s a new key on your keychain.